Sunday, September 27, 2009

On My Consignment Greezy...


The economy's down, and so is the broccoli on my plate, metaphorically speaking. What im saying is that there is no more cheddar in my pockets. While i love my job as a thrifta it comes at a price. I cant say no to dope finds, like whatever the price may be, even if its over $10, so you can imagine if im going almost everyday, its gonna add up. And my bank account in fast-ly approaching zeros and with no numbers above zero in front of the zero. Luckily around this same time (today/last weekend) i found a solution, while yes i love all of my finds, many of the goods (no reference to the store goods, people who work there are straight rude...rip laced up!) are too small, or just not for me (aka i cant find shoes to color coordinate) but at the same time i had to let some very presh finds go *tear drops drip down my pudgy cheeks, onto the key board*. So then pops in Northwest Throwbacks into the equation. I dope local sports wear store, its like they took the dopest sports gear i could ever find in value village and goodwill in one place. Its on Pike but like the capitol hill side so by the Value Village off broadway and near RPS and what not its dope and i highly recommend yall check it out, especially because...You might buy something i have there on consignment (what that means is i take in dope shit the owner likes, word to mark, and if it sells i get 70% and he gets 30% i got like nine things in there) and the more i sell the more i get to go buy again! Its the circle of life (Word to the Lion King, Call me Pumba, im big and sexy) So go check out NW Throwbacks, who knows maybe you will find something that the Great Pumba (aka beeba, aka nick b so sexy) once wore and in the process help a playa out.

No comments:

Post a Comment