Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Rainy Day- My need to match definately got the best of me

Hey Sometimes you gotta...
There is no better time to hit up the thrift stores on a rainy Seattle day, the wills and villes are all heated, and for me its relaxing, it takes me away from everything. But today the thrift stores got the thrifta, for the most part, i still won in a way by getting some fly gear. At the first stop at the goodwill by L-side up north i coped a fresh UCLA final four Seattle championship t-shirt for 99cents, i dont know what is going on with me finding all this final four Seattle Gear..but im lovin it (Big mac ya dig) . (and btw i found this ridiculous white shoes, but they will appear in a different future post) SO i move on my way home to mag, roll thru the Ballard ville, and hit up the accessory bar, they got pins, which are my new thing im trying to find, if i haven't already said that...and i come across a dope gold timex watch, and at the time i had my gold new balances on..so they went together like Rob and Big it twas perfect, juicy, sexay. It was a little small but i put it on, and it fit, a lil snug....i then proceeded to try and take it off....but it didnt want to come off :( my desire and need to match had gotten the better of me but look at the pic..it was like peanut butter and jelly, like r and kelly, like jay and z, love hova and beyonce (btw blueprint three has got some niceness goin on) so i had to get it (because it wouldnt and couldnt come off) and then i got home and my russian father showed me that i needed to press one more thing...sasha ftw! I also found a pretty nice nike town shirt you can peep below. I love the rain, i love seattle, i love thriftshoppas/shoppin. Thrifta's unite its rainy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment