Monday, September 21, 2009

My Ghetto Blaster


I love my boom box, my boom boom pow, my $6.99 Broadway village find... with the batteries in it?! yea heck no tech no, and i am yet to have to buy batteries for him ( yea i gave the boom box a gender such as him, its yet to have a name, im taking suggestions). If i were a electronic what would a be? CHOW, a boom box. Im loud, large and in charge, goofy, and sometimes i mess up (i.e. when it skips CD's) I can be hip-hoppin, or r and b jammin and gettin sexy, it just depends. I take him everywhere in my 4runna, he sits comfortably in the back seat, with his makeshift i pod adapter chord hanging from the back. His favorite place to chill is the park at mad beach at night, bumping dance jamz for everyone to enjoy and to send his owner, the dance prince, into a dancing freenzy all night until his bedtime and Russian father beckon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment