Monday, September 28, 2009

Accesories, accesories, accesories!

I love the accessory rack at the thrift shops, or the accessory glass case. They always hold so much potential. I mean you could potentially find a G-Shock, or some fresh glasses, sunglasses, lens-less glasses, all the steaks and gravy and potatoes and everything. "T-bones on shelves, you know the stakes is high!" (just had to throw that line in, i think it might be UNI or Jay, just bein spontaneous!) But like my new thing has got to be buttons, i just wanna find the flyest buttons to rock on my jean jacket they seem like they go really well together, and i can just picture a fat fresh Nike or like mars blackmon button on the acid wash...oooowee! Anyways the sunglasses bin, glass case, accessory rack is always something one has gotta check out, when they hit up the thrift spots.


BTW i don't ever need to catch up to none of yall, my last name aint Heinz!

so get on my floor, lemme know when you get up here tho, the elevators broken

No comments:

Post a Comment