Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Life


My life is one that is empty without a bi daily trip to my utopia..the thrift shop whether it be off Dearborn's exit and to the left, on the ave, off Broadway near Bobby Morris, or in the jackpot of the borough that the vikings created...Ballard. I cannot live with out going to value village or goodwill and if im finna splurge i will sometimes hit up buffalo (word to Marley). I dont think many understand what it is about the place, and truth be told its a job to be a thrifta, you cant just ask me where i got my fly gear and then go there expecting to find something dope, you have to work for it. "i dont know how to explain it but you always seem to get all the lucky bounces when your playing your hardest and giving maximum effort"- my hoops coach...but that quote forsure applies here. The thrift shops are my daily massage when im stressed out i hit one up and immediately find my self at ease with that retired persons smell, and the presh gear that "bounces" my way, so if you agreed with any of this, or just thought this was ridiculous and want to see more tune it... the show starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment